We are proud to offer a quick and easy solution to this ever growing problem.
Website Content and Performance Updates Service is here to keep your website the way you need it. Not only do we maintain the current contents of the site, but we update security patches to help keep those pesky hackers out and add performance / speed-up modules to help keep your website running as fast as possible.
It’s simple and effective!
Website Content and Performance Updates Service
- Website content updates and changes to layout
- Dedicated Website Updates team email address to send any changes you need.
- Priority updates as a Website Content and Performance Updates customer, which means you get your updates carried out as quickly as possible.
- Security updates to ensure your website is running the latest version of WordPress to protect against potential hackers.
- Extra modules added to the website to increase security, including iThemes Security Pro worth $297.
- Performance / Speed up modules and setup to help keep your website running as fast as possible, including WP Rocket worth $199 and WP Smush Pro worth $600.
- Weekly report with details of how the website is running and remedial work carried out on the core system.
Website Content and Performance Updates Service £297+VAT per month
PRO Website Content and Performance Updates Service
The “PRO” version of the “Website Content and Performance Updates Service” includes all of the above and adds Monthly 1-to-1 meetings to discuss and advise on what’s the next thing to get on your website to help your business grow. This is one of the parts of the service our customers really love, as it really helps keep the website focused and concentrates on your business needs and provides great peace of mind, knowing the website will grow and develop as you need it.
PRO Website Content and Performance Updates Service £497+VAT per month
If you feel your website needs a helping hand, call us now on 01730 300 351 or contact us, to give your website the support and maintenance it deserves. Remember your website is usually the first impression customers have of your business, and we all know that first impressions count.